Unity Games, January 2009

  • tddcutrona
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2008
      Just wanted to see if any dates have been determined. In the past it
      has been the weekend before the Superbowl, which would be Jan 24, 2009,
      but I wanted to see if anything has been determined yet.

      Thanks!

      Todd
    • Adam Smiles
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 14, 2008
        You are correct that the weekend before the Superbowl is our preferred date. However, we need to work with the dates that are available to us at the hotel. We are currently in negotiations to secure a place for Unity Games 15. Once we have all the details hammered out and a contract signed, we'll make an official announcement about the event.

        -Adam

        To: Unity_Games@yahoogroups.comFrom: toddc2@...: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 12:45:34 +0000Subject: [Unity_Games] Unity Games, January 2009