Halloween Gaming/Movie weekend Oct 31-Nov 2 in Framingham

  • muttstain2
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2008
      Once again, all members of Unity Games are invited to a weekend of
      games and movies at my home in Framingham. As it will be Halloween on
      Friday night, I encourage people to wear costumes (though I require
      you to wear clothes).

      As always, we start Friday night at 7:30 and run through until Sunday
      at midnight. I provide dinner Saturday night, and there is plenty of
      crash space for people who want to stay over.

      There will be a large Saturday evening party game for everyone to
      participate in, as well as continual board, card, and party games
      throughout. If you need a break from games, we will also be showing
      cheesy horror movies throughout the weekend.

      I have been running this event 3-4 times a year for over 25 years, and
      as always, it is open to all members of UG.

      For more info, feel free to email me.

      -Matt
      Muttstain@...