Ye Olde Gaming Weekend - Adv Civ, Diplomacy, Age of Renaissance, Manifest Destiny

  • harald@yeoldecommons.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2008
      Hello All -

      Ye Olde Gaming Weekend is being planned for Nov 28-30 at Ye Olde
      Commons. These three days are a mini-con of board games, RPGs, card
      games, LARPs. Registration will be $5 per day, or $10 for the weekend.
      There is bunk space available in cabins, at $15 per night.

      At this time, we are taking pre-registrations for the following three
      time-intensive games. Each game will be played to completion.

      Friday 10am: Manifest Destiny (4-5 people, no Quebec if 4)
      Friday 6pm: Diplomacy (6-7 people, no Italy if 6)
      Saturday 10am: Advanced Civilization (7-8 people, western board if 8)
      Sunday 10am: Age of Renaissance (5-6 people, no Hamburg if 5)

      If you are interested in one or more of these games, and would like to
      pre-register, please e-mail me directly at harald@...

      Please only do so if you are quite certain you will make it, since we
      will aim to fill the boards to capacity to get a high-quality game, and
      will not add additional boards unless there are enough people to fill
      the second board to the desired capacity.

      Thanks
      Harald Henning
      www.yeoldecommons.com