Gaming Tuesday (Oct 7) Night in Southern NH

  • Jeff Michaud
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2008
      If I recall there are at least a few folks in UG like myself who
      live in Southern NH or Northern MA near the NH border?

      Folks like in Methuen and Dracut MA, and in NH Pelham, Salem,
      Windham, Hudson, Londonderry and Derry....

      I'm hosting at my house in Windham this coming Tuesday, and
      we hope to rotate the hosting within our area on a more regular
      basis. For more info on this coming Tuesdays gaming see

      http://boardgames.meetup.com/379/calendar/8840754/

      Jeff