Tavern Night Tuesday Sep 30 at Ye Olde Commons

  • harald@yeoldecommons.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2008
      Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

      We would like to remind you of the following event ...

      Ye Olde Commons, the gamers' tavern and LARP camp, is pleased to invite you
      to an evening of fun and companionship, song and music, play and games, food
      and drink.

      Tavern Night will be on Tuesday Sep 30. Come listen to the songs and
      stories of the Bardic Circle, and relax in the company of fellow gamers.
      Role-play or chat, swap stories, play a game, share a song, or simply hang
      out and enjoy the evening.

      When: Tuesday Sep 30, 7 pm - late night

      Where: Ye Olde Commons Tavern

      Cover: $5, includes entrance fee, snacks and beverages (cover is waived for
      all performers)

      We will also have bar food and drinks available for sale for those
      interested.

      Questions? Directions? E-mail us at court@... or check out
      our web site at http://www.yeoldecommons.com