Reducing the Excess

  • Walter H. Hunt
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 16, 2008
      This is like Craig M's "Cleaning Out the Closet", but it's a rather
      larger quantity.

      I have the following games for sale. Only interested in several-for-one
      trades; please see my BGG wantlist (user name 'hotc') if you want to
      trade. Unless otherwise specified all games are opened and played.

      As always, reasonable offers considered and more likely than not
      accepted. Package deals encouraged. Please contact me offline.

      $20+ Games
      ---------------
      Operation Typhoon (SPI) $50
      1870 (Mayfair) $30
      1856 (Mayfair) $30
      Gumshoe (Sleuth) $25
      Godsfire (Metagaming) $25

      $15 Games
      ---------------
      NATO (Victory Games)
      Vietnam (Victory Games)
      Aegean Strike (Victory Games)
      Filthy Rich (Wizards of the Coast)
      Lords of the Sierra Madre (Sierra Madre)
      Goldbräu (Rio Grande)
      Elasund (Kosmos) (includes hand-made expansion tiles)
      Anno 1452 (Piatnik) (includes English-language components)
      Great Western Railway Games (Gibsons)

      $10 Games
      ---------------

      Throne World (Prism) (in shrink)
      Middle Sea (FGU)
      Suzerain (TimJim)
      Emperor of China (Dynamic)
      Minister (TM Games)
      L'An 4000 (House of Games)
      Power Barons (Milton Bradley)
      Formula 1 (Milton Bradley)
      Expedition (Kirk Games)
      Elixir (3 Wishes)
      Runebound, 1st Ed (FFG)
      Alexander the Great (German edition; Phalanx)
      Total Depth (Orc Productions)
      Settlers of Canaan (Mayfair)
      Tycoon (Jumbo)

      $5 Games
      --------------
      Rich Uncle (Parker Brothers)
      Das Erbe Des Maloney (Ravensburger)
      Death Maze (SPI)
      Knights of the Rainbow (FX Schmid)
      Formula Motor Racing (GMT)
      King of the Elves (Amigo)
      Executive Decision (Avalon Hill)
      Game of Nations (Waddingtons)

      Name Your Price Games
      --------------------------------
      Wall Street Trader (Bobinski)
      Moonshot (Galactic Attic)
      Strike Price (Williams)
      Solarquest (Golden)
      Triopoly (Reveal Entertainment)
      Masterpiece (Parker Brothers)

      ---------

      Walter.

      --
      Walter H. Hunt
      hotc@...
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 18, 2008
        Thanks Walter for honoring the "cleaning out the closet" copyright.

        Craig W. Massey
        cwmassey@...

        This is like Craig M's "Cleaning Out the Closet", but it's a rather
        larger quantity.

        I have the following games for sale. Only interested in several-for- one
        trades; please see my BGG wantlist (user name 'hotc') if you want to
        trade. Unless otherwise specified all games are opened and played.

        As always, reasonable offers considered and more likely than not
        accepted. Package deals encouraged. Please contact me offline.

        $20+ Games
        ------------ ---
        Operation Typhoon (SPI) $50
        1870 (Mayfair) $30
        1856 (Mayfair) $30
        Gumshoe (Sleuth) $25
        Godsfire (Metagaming) $25

        $15 Games
        ------------ ---

        ------------ --

        ------------ --------- --------- --

        hotc@walterhunt. com
        http://www.walterhu nt.com/

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 18, 2008
          On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 2:50 PM, Craig Massey <cwmassey@...> wrote:
          > Thanks Walter for honoring the "cleaning out the closet" copyright.

          My closet cleaning is coming soon... and will be sure to give credit
          as well. I wonder if it helps sales?!

          daveber@...
          www.unitygames.org
        • Walter H. Hunt
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 18, 2008
            On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 14:58:43 -0400, Dave Bernazzani wrote
            > On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 2:50 PM, Craig Massey <cwmassey@...> wrote:
            > > Thanks Walter for honoring the "cleaning out the closet" copyright.
            >
            > My closet cleaning is coming soon... and will be sure to give credit
            > as well. I wonder if it helps sales?!

            It has so far. Roughly half the games on the list are promised / sold. I don't want to bombard the list with updates, but will probably post the remaining list soon.

            Walter H. Hunt
            hotc@...
            http://www.walterhunt.com