Porter Square Gaming is back in a brand new location!

  • Felix Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2008
      Hi Everybody...

      Entering our fourth location in our six years of existence, but still
      going strong.. I now present game night at our new "between Ts"
      location. The name remains the same, but if you're walking, you'll be
      closer if you walk from Davis. Still an easy walk, so those of you who
      don't like cars (like me), should have no problems.

      Once again, this WEDNESDAY, there's board gaming at my house (48 Pearson
      Ave Apt 1, Somerville) - about a 12 minute walk from the Porter Square T
      or a 10 minute walk from the Davis Square T. The fun starts at 7:00 and
      typically ends around 11:00 or so. Everyone is welcome to come
      (including newcomers and friends), but PLEASE E-mail RSVP so I get an
      idea on the person count.

      Note for drivers: Our street is permit free! Yey! I don't have to worry
      about requesting a parking exception every week, and you don't have to
      worry about ticketing.

      Second note: Note Pearson Ave. Not to be confused with Pearson Road,
      Somerville.

      Felix

      * Sent to: Unity Games, Stratagamers, Patrick S, Patrick M, Matt L,
      Josh, Elisa, Nate, Cara, Kristi, Elliot, Lauren, Mel, Adam, Jess S,
      Rachel, Amy S, Jess M, Stephen, Bill, Mark, Doug, Jason, John K, Julia,
      Mike S, Chris, Joye, Evan, Trey, Amanda, Diana, Jason W, Kevin, Joseph,
      Alyssa, Matthew G, Mark B, Don, Andy, Andrew, Sarah, Matt S, Lisa,
      Andrew, Leif, Greg, Randy. E-mail me if you want to start or stop
      receiving these messages.