Re: BOGS this Friday, please respond if coming.

  • ScottH.
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 11 10:56 AM
      We will have a quorum, so full gaming is scheduled at BOGS this
      Friday.
      See you there!
      Any game requests from people planning to attend, or do I bring my
      latest gaming whims???
      ScottH.

      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "s_pizio@..." <s_pizio@...> wrote:

      > I'm working till 7:30 onFriday, so I won't be able to make it there
      untill about 8:15. Could someone bring Pacific Thyphoon? If there
      isn't a quorum maybe we could get in a game of Twilight Struggle for
      the SNEW league?

      > ScottH. wrote:
      > > This Friday is the 2nd Friday of the month, so we
      should get together
      > > at Scholars in Bridgewater and have some open gaming.
      > > My brother Bill will be in Maine, so I need people to respond if
      they
      > > are going, either here or via e-mail. I hope to get a critical
      mass.
      > > Agricola has been the big table taker lately, but maybe
      something else
      > > should be played?
      > > What interests ou for Friday night gaming?
      > > ScottH.

    • nix342
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 11 12:54 PM
        I should be there, probably around 7:30. Race for the Galaxy and
        Agricola are what I'll want to play.

        Nick