BOGS this Friday, please respond if coming.

  • ScottH.
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 9 4:08 AM
      This Friday is the 2nd Friday of the month, so we should get together
      at Scholars in Bridgewater and have some open gaming.
      My brother Bill will be in Maine, so I need people to respond if they
      are going, either here or via e-mail. I hope to get a critical mass.
      Agricola has been the big table taker lately, but maybe something else
      should be played?
      What interests ou for Friday night gaming?
      ScottH.
    • s_pizio@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 9 7:46 AM
        I'm working till 7:30 onFriday, so I won't be able to make it there untill about 8:15. Could someone bring Pacific Thyphoon? If there isn't a quorum maybe we could get in a game of Twilight Struggle for the SNEW league?

        ScottH. wrote:
        > This Friday is the 2nd Friday of the month, so we should get together
        > at Scholars in Bridgewater and have some open gaming.
        > My brother Bill will be in Maine, so I need people to respond if they
        > are going, either here or via e-mail. I hope to get a critical mass.
        > Agricola has been the big table taker lately, but maybe something else
        > should be played?
        > What interests ou for Friday night gaming?
        > ScottH.

      • ScottH.
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 11 10:56 AM
          We will have a quorum, so full gaming is scheduled at BOGS this
          Friday.
          See you there!
          Any game requests from people planning to attend, or do I bring my
          latest gaming whims???
          ScottH.

          --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "s_pizio@..." <s_pizio@...> wrote:

          > I'm working till 7:30 onFriday, so I won't be able to make it there
          untill about 8:15. Could someone bring Pacific Thyphoon? If there
          isn't a quorum maybe we could get in a game of Twilight Struggle for
          the SNEW league?

          > ScottH. wrote:
          > > This Friday is the 2nd Friday of the month, so we
          should get together
          > > at Scholars in Bridgewater and have some open gaming.
          > > My brother Bill will be in Maine, so I need people to respond if
          they
          > > are going, either here or via e-mail. I hope to get a critical
          mass.
          > > Agricola has been the big table taker lately, but maybe
          something else
          > > should be played?
          > > What interests ou for Friday night gaming?
          > > ScottH.

        • nix342
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 11 12:54 PM
            I should be there, probably around 7:30. Race for the Galaxy and
            Agricola are what I'll want to play.

            Nick