South Shore Gamers @ B&N, 9/1/2008, 6:30 pm

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2008
      Reminder from: Unity_Games Yahoo! Group

      Title: South Shore Gamers @ B&N

      Date: Monday September 1, 2008
      Time: 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Notes: South Shore Gamers @ Walpole B&N Cafe. Games, food, friends! All are welcome. Email daveber@... with any questions!

    • crandall57
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2008
        So Emma and I are on the fence about going tonight - all depends on
        how our day turns out. I was curious about how many are planning on
        going and also if anyone knows how late B&N is open. (I'll refrain
        from checking myself since I always get - and give - misinformation
        about store hours and still haven't heard the end of it from 2 years
        ago.)

        Randy

        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > Reminder from: Unity_Games Yahoo! Group
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Unity_Games/cal
        >
        > South Shore Gamers @ B&N
        > Monday September 1, 2008
        > 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
        > (This event repeats every week.)
        > (The next reminder for this event will be sent in 12 hours, 4 minutes.)
        >
        > Notes:
        > South Shore Gamers @ Walpole B&N Cafe. Games, food, friends! All
        are welcome. Email daveber@... with any questions!

        > All Rights Reserved
        > Copyright © 2008
        > Yahoo! Inc.
        > http://www.yahoo.com
        >
        > Privacy Policy:
        > http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
        >
        > Terms of Service:
        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Steven Bass
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2008
          --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "crandall57" <crandall57@...> wrote:

          > So Emma and I are on the fence about going tonight - all depends on
          > how our day turns out. I was curious about how many are planning on
          > going and also if anyone knows how late B&N is open. (I'll refrain
          > from checking myself since I always get - and give - misinformation
          > about store hours and still haven't heard the end of it from 2 years
          > ago.)

          I plan on going. I'm pretty sure it is open, but I haven't checked.

          Steve