South Shore Gamers @ B&N, 9/1/2008, 6:30 pm

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2008
      Reminder from: Unity_Games Yahoo! Group

      Title: South Shore Gamers @ B&N

      Date: Monday September 1, 2008
      Time: 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 12 hours, 4 minutes.
      Notes: South Shore Gamers @ Walpole B&N Cafe. Games, food, friends! All are welcome. Email daveber@... with any questions!

    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2008

        Date: Monday September 1, 2008
        Time: 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every week.
        Notes: South Shore Gamers @ Walpole B&N Cafe. Games, food, friends! All are welcome. Email daveber@... with any questions!

      • crandall57
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2008
          So Emma and I are on the fence about going tonight - all depends on
          how our day turns out. I was curious about how many are planning on
          going and also if anyone knows how late B&N is open. (I'll refrain
          from checking myself since I always get - and give - misinformation
          about store hours and still haven't heard the end of it from 2 years
          ago.)

          Randy

          --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com wrote:

          > Reminder from: Unity_Games Yahoo! Group
          > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Unity_Games/cal
          >
          > South Shore Gamers @ B&N
          > Monday September 1, 2008
          > 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
          > (This event repeats every week.)
          > (The next reminder for this event will be sent in 12 hours, 4 minutes.)
          >
          > Notes:
          > South Shore Gamers @ Walpole B&N Cafe. Games, food, friends! All
          are welcome. Email daveber@... with any questions!

          > All Rights Reserved
          > Copyright © 2008
          > Yahoo! Inc.
          > http://www.yahoo.com
          >
          > Privacy Policy:
          > http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
          >
          > Terms of Service:
          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Steven Bass
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 1, 2008
            --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "crandall57" <crandall57@...> wrote:

            > So Emma and I are on the fence about going tonight - all depends on
            > how our day turns out. I was curious about how many are planning on
            > going and also if anyone knows how late B&N is open. (I'll refrain
            > from checking myself since I always get - and give - misinformation
            > about store hours and still haven't heard the end of it from 2 years
            > ago.)

            I plan on going. I'm pretty sure it is open, but I haven't checked.

            Steve