Gaming on Labor Day/Night in Southern NH (Rt. 102 in Hudson)

  • Jeff Michaud
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2008
      I know most folks probably already have their BBQ's planned but if
      anyone is looking for holiday gaming, check out:

      http://boardgames.meetup.com/379/calendar/8430637/

      It runs from 1pm to 11pm, is free, and it's also a potluck (food) for that
      holiday feel. Lots of the folks attending have been to at least one UG
      so you may actually see familiar faces.

      Jeff

      ps: I'm not running this event, just attending it and always feel the more
      the merrier as that means more choices for games to play