FW: component guarantee

  • Matthew Horn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2001
      After some advice, I contacted Funagain about the Missing Meeple.
      Interesting response for those still laboring under the opinion that
      Funagain stands by the products they ship. :-(

      Did that sound too bitter?

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2001
        Matthew Horn <mhorn@...> wrote:

        >After some advice, I contacted Funagain about the Missing
        >Meeple. Interesting response for those still laboring under
        >the opinion that Funagain stands by the products they ship. :-(
        >
        >Did that sound too bitter?
        > [snip Funagain response]

        Ouch! No, that didn't sound too bitter but I'm somewhat
        disappointed in Funagain's replacement "guarantee" response. I
        suppose it's easier for them to just forward your request on to
        Jay (which I assume they have done from reading this response)
        but I've taken advantage of their guarantee two or three times
        last year and had my parts within 2 days. Come to think of it,
        they were all Euro games so maybe that was the difference. I've
        also had parts replaced directly by Jay at Rio Grande Games on at
        least 4 different occasions and so I'm sure he will replace your
        parts as soon as he is able and it can't hurt to send him a short
        email.

        dber@...