MGD 2

  • mmajorowski
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2008
      MAJOR GAME DAY 2
      SAT. AUGUST 23RD
      10A-10P
      $10
      Free Parking
      Restuarants near by and food sold on site
      2 CANTON STREET, STOUGHTON MA 02072
      SHA'AR HASHAMAYIM MESSIANIC FELLOWSHIP

      12+ HOURS OF BOARD AND CARD GAMES:

      Library of over 100 games

      Raffle Prizes

      Crokinole!

      The first 100 attendees recieve 10% off enitre purchase coupon from
      eurika games in brookline

      ACCESSABLE FROM MBTA COMMUNTER RAIL (STOUGHTON/PROVIDENCE LINE) OR
      ROUTE 24
      (From 24 North or South take exit 19B onto HARRISON BLVD. go for 0.7
      miles. HARRISON BLVD becomes DYKEMAN WAY. Go 0.1 miles. Stay
      STRAIGHT to go onto CENTRAL ST. go another 1.2 miles. You will see
      the Striar Jewish Community Center on your right, go STRAIGHT
      through this light. Turn LEFT onto PLEASANT ST / MA-139 at the next
      light for 0.8 miles.
      At STOUGHTON CENTER Turn RIGHT onto MA-27 / WASHINGTON ST / MA-138
      another 0.1 miles, you will see Honey Dew donuts on your left.
      Turn LEFT onto MA-27. Just 0.1 miles, you will see the Post Office
      on your left. End at 2 Canton St. Stoughton, MA 02072-2867. We are
      right in front of the Train Station in Stoughton Center. Cross over
      the tacks and pull straight into the parking lot. There is a big
      Marquee sign that says Trackside Plaza. Our sign is under our window
      second floor, Sha┬┤ar Hashamayim. Find a place to park walk back to
      the side walk and go in the door with the awning that says 2 Canton
      St. When you come into the building go to the back wall with the
      mural on it. There are steps behind that wall. Walk up the stairs
      and there we are at the top to the right. First door you come to.
      From 138 South come into Stoughton Center and follow the directions
      from Turn RIGHT onto MA 27
      From 138 North come into Stoughton Center and follow the directions
      from Turn LEFT onto MA 27
      Coming from Sharon area MA 27. Come into Stoughton look for the
      Train Station and there we are. Follow directions from into our
      parking lot )