Re: [Unity_Games] FS: Closet Cleaning - Summer 08 Edition

  • andrew.young@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2008
      Is Crocodile Pool Party out of print or something? Never thought it would spike in value to whole $1...

      8-)

      Andy

      From: Craig Massey <cwmassey@...>
      Hi Everyone,

      Its time to thin the herd. If you are buying multiple games, make your best offer. I ship priority mail when possible. If you want to pick up we can work out arrangements if you are on the north side of Boston. Happy shopping!

      $20+ Games
      $20 Apples To Apples Apple Crate Edition -Out of the Box (sealed)
      $25 Conquest of Paradise - GMT
      $25 Der Prestel Schlossgarten - Prestel Verlag
      $20 Industria - Queen Games (sealed)

      $15 Games
      Constellation - JKLM Games
      Secrets of the Tombs - Rio Grande Games

      $10 Games
      Dracula - Rio Grande Games
      Fish Eat Fish - Out of the Box (sealed)
      Knockout - TM Spiele
      Monster Quest - Axel Games (sealed)

      $5 Games
      Bszzzz! - Zoch
      Einfach tierisch! - Amigo: Remake of Knizia's High Society with a zoo/animal theme.
      Guru - Pfifficus Spiele
      Last Chance - Milton Bradley (opened, but never played)
      Trendy - Spielspass

      $1 Games
      Conspiracy - Milton Bradley
      Crocodile Pool Party - Rio Grande Games