Re: BOGS 8/8

  • ScottH.
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2008
      Soryy for not posting earlier Scott!
      With most of the crew off to WBC, I don't think we can achieve a quorum.
      Since it looked like a light week, I didn't really plan on going. Then
      my other brother (non-gamer) came up from Virginia and will be coming
      over to see us tonight.
      I hope others jump in to say they are going, but it looks like I am
      out.
      This is kind of a bummer as I have not played one game this month!
      ScottH.