Re: [Unity_Games] Re: Y2k Comments and Figures

  • Craig Massey
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 2, 2001
      --- Mark Edwards <dangermouse@...> wrote:

      > I also know that in a hard fought well thought
      > out and contested game between me, you, Joe, and
      > Craig I'd probably lose. But only because one of
      > you bastards would get lucky! Heheheheh.
      >
      > Mark

      Well, we would certainly conspire to keep you in your
      proper place, but you know, the game would be damn
      funny.

      Maybe if we use our collective super powers (what
      those are I don't really know), we could take Jonathan
      and company out

      =====
      Craig W. Massey
      cwmassey@...

      http://photos.yahoo.com/
    • Dan Cashmore
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 2, 2001
        Craig Massey somehow got it in his head to say:
        > 3. Smacking Diamond Dan Cashmore around at Liar's dice
        > (that's actually a new year's resolution!)

        Alas, Grasshopper, have you not yet learned that such foolish boasts will
        only earn you even greater defeats?