Re: [Unity_Games] Re: Y2k Comments and Figures

  • Mark Edwards
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 2, 2001
      Dave Bernazzani wrote:

      > BTW - Mark, you're mostly in this last category too! hehheh...

      Don't I know it!

      I also know that in a hard fought well thought out and contested game between me, you, Joe, and Craig I'd probably lose. But only because one of you bastards would get lucky! Heheheheh.

      Mark

      "Ahh, humor you seek . . . fail you will!" - Yoda
    • Craig Massey
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 2, 2001
        --- Mark Edwards <dangermouse@...> wrote:
        > You know what I'd like to see sometime this
        > year? Rich M, Andy L, Rich Z (one of my GSGers)
        > and Jonathan play a game or three of T&E, Acquire,
        > Modern Art, Tichu or something together. Just to
        > see who'd win.

        Noone would win, they would all spontaneously combust
        along with the game.

        > Oh yeah, toss Dave B, Joe M, and Craig into
        > those game sessions also. Just so they can get
        > their arses kicked up and down the game board. ;-)

        Nothing like starting out the year with a goodly
        amount of smacktalk - no surprise that it is from mr.
        edwards. Looks like 2001 will be the year of the
        weasel.

        =====
        Craig W. Massey
        cwmassey@...

        http://photos.yahoo.com/
      • Craig Massey
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 2, 2001
          --- Mark Edwards <dangermouse@...> wrote:

          > I also know that in a hard fought well thought
          > out and contested game between me, you, Joe, and
          > Craig I'd probably lose. But only because one of
          > you bastards would get lucky! Heheheheh.
          >
          > Mark

          Well, we would certainly conspire to keep you in your
          proper place, but you know, the game would be damn
          funny.

          Maybe if we use our collective super powers (what
          those are I don't really know), we could take Jonathan
          and company out

          =====
          Craig W. Massey
          cwmassey@...

          http://photos.yahoo.com/
        • Dan Cashmore
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 2, 2001
            Craig Massey somehow got it in his head to say:
            > 3. Smacking Diamond Dan Cashmore around at Liar's dice
            > (that's actually a new year's resolution!)

            Alas, Grasshopper, have you not yet learned that such foolish boasts will
            only earn you even greater defeats?