For those of you who need a reminder MGD 2 Directions!!!

  • mmajorowski
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2008
      Sha'ar Hashamyim
      2 Canton Street, Stoughton Ma 02072

      The big building near the commuter rail and parking lot (free parking).

      Directions:
      From T – take the red line inbound to south station stop. Then take
      commuter rail out bound on the Providence/Stoughton line. Get off at
      the Stoughton stop, the event is held on the second floor of the
      large brick building attached to the parking lot.

      From Car- search online for the best way for you to get to route 24.
      From 24 North or South take exit 19B onto HARRISON BLVD. go for 0.7
      miles. HARRISON BLVD becomes DYKEMAN WAY. Go 0.1 miles. Stay
      STRAIGHT to go onto CENTRAL ST. go another 1.2 miles. You will see
      the Striar Jewish Community Center on your right, go STRAIGHT
      through this light. Turn LEFT onto PLEASANT ST / MA-139 at the next
      light for 0.8 miles.
      At STOUGHTON CENTER Turn RIGHT onto MA-27 / WASHINGTON ST / MA-138
      another 0.1 miles, you will see Honey Dew donuts on your left.
      Turn LEFT onto MA-27. Just 0.1 miles, you will see the Post Office
      on your left. End at 2 Canton St. Stoughton, MA 02072-2867. We are
      right in front of the Train Station in Stoughton Center. Cross over
      the tacks and pull straight into the parking lot. There is a big
      Marquee sign that says Trackside Plaza. Our sign is under our window
      second floor, Sha´ar Hashamayim. Find a place to park walk back to
      the side walk and go in the door with the awning that says 2 Canton
      St. When you come into the building go to the back wall with the
      mural on it. There are steps behind that wall. Walk up the stairs
      and there we are at the top to the right. First door you come to.
      From 138 South come into Stoughton Center and follow the directions
      from Turn RIGHT onto MA 27
      From 138 North come into Stoughton Center and follow the directions
      from Turn LEFT onto MA 27
      Coming from Sharon area MA 27. Come into Stoughton look for the
      Train Station and there we are. Follow directions from into our
      parking lot