Major Game Day 2 (MGD2) will happen

  • mmajorowski
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 10, 2008
      Sat. August 23 2008
      10 am - 10 pm +
      $10

      Sha'ar Hashamayim Messianic Congragation
      2 Canton Street Stoughton Ma

      Free parking. Right now the library is approx. 120 games.
      I will have a paypal account set up soon.
      very close to restaurants and snacks will be sold

      More info to come....

      Also would anyone be interested in have 2 games days?
      one in the august date and the other july 26th. both can happen if
      there is interest
    • pldr
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 11, 2008
        I would be interested in both days. Definitely can make the August
        one.

        Pete de Rosa

        ----------
        From: mmajorowski <mmajorowski@...>
        To: Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [Unity_Games] Major Game Day 2 (MGD2) will happen
        Date: Friday, July 11, 2008 12:48 AM

        Sat. August 23 2008
        10 am - 10 pm +
        $10

        Sha'ar Hashamayim Messianic Congragation
        2 Canton Street Stoughton Ma

        Free parking. Right now the library is approx. 120 games.
        I will have a paypal account set up soon.
        very close to restaurants and snacks will be sold

        More info to come....

        Also would anyone be interested in have 2 games days?
        one in the august date and the other july 26th. both can happen if
        there is interest
      • Dawn Townsend
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 12, 2008
          I would be interested in both days, too!
          Dawn :)

          >From: "pldr" <pldr@...>
          >To: <Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com>
          >Subject: Re: [Unity_Games] Major Game Day 2 (MGD2) will happen
          >Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 00:29:12 -0400
          >
          >I would be interested in both days. Definitely can make the August
          >one.
          >
          >Pete de Rosa

        • Steven Bass
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 12, 2008
            --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "mmajorowski" <mmajorowski@...> wrote:

            > Sat. August 23 2008
            > 10 am - 10 pm +
            > $10
            >
            > Sha'ar Hashamayim Messianic Congragation
            > 2 Canton Street Stoughton Ma
            >
            > Free parking. Right now the library is approx. 120 games.
            > I will have a paypal account set up soon.
            > very close to restaurants and snacks will be sold
            >
            > More info to come....
            >
            > Also would anyone be interested in have 2 games days?
            > one in the august date and the other july 26th. both can happen if
            > there is interest

            I'm potentially interested in both days. One twon away, what's not to like. But planning
            that far in advance is tough. :-)

            Steve
          • robert kircher
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 12, 2008

                I would be interested but I am already booked both of those days.  OGC is the weekend of July 26th and Total Confusion is running a gameday at Ye Olde Commons on August 23rd (8am-midnight)

              In addition to open gaming and TC Realms events we have a list of scheduled games for those who might be looking for a particular title.

              8am - RA, Thurn & Taxis, Cutthroat Caverns
              10am - Settlers of Catan, Puerto Rico, Station Master, Great Brain Robbery
              Noon - Notre Dame, Carcassonne, Formula De - Mini, Robo Rally
              2pm - Year of the Dragon, Race for the Galaxy, Quandary, Battle Cry
              4pm - Agricola, Cuba, Ingenious/Ubongo, Fame or Flames
              7pm - Hamburgrum, Power Grid, Lunch Money with Sticks and Stones, Illuminati INWO
              9pm - Pacific Typhoon, Pillar's of the Earth, Kung Fu Fighting, Guillotine
              11pm - Can't Stop, Ticket to Ride, Kung Fu Samurai

              There will be on-site food for sale.

              Cost is $10 for the day

              Ye Olde Commons location is 120 Nothside Rd, Charlton, MA.

              Rob Kircher

              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 13, 2008
                Thanks for the info Rob! I signed our family up for the TotalCon
                August 23rd event, and the July event is listed as being at OGC.
                Where/what is OGC and is there anymore info for that one?

                Thanks again!

                Lynda (21 days til WBC)

                --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, robert kircher <rhk_1@...> wrote:

                >   I would be interested but I am already booked both of those
                days.  OGC is the weekend of July 26th and Total Confusion is running
                a gameday at Ye Olde Commons on August 23rd (8am-midnight)

                > In addition to open gaming and TC Realms events we have a list of
                scheduled games for those who might be looking for a particular title.

                > 8am - RA, Thurn & Taxis, Cutthroat Caverns
                > 10am - Settlers of Catan, Puerto Rico, Station Master, Great Brain
                Robbery
                > Noon - Notre Dame, Carcassonne, Formula De - Mini, Robo Rally
                > 2pm - Year of the Dragon, Race for the Galaxy, Quandary, Battle Cry
                > 4pm - Agricola, Cuba, Ingenious/Ubongo, Fame or Flames
                > 7pm - Hamburgrum, Power Grid, Lunch Money with Sticks and Stones,
                Illuminati INWO
                > 9pm - Pacific Typhoon, Pillar's of the Earth, Kung Fu Fighting,
                Guillotine
                > 11pm - Can't Stop, Ticket to Ride, Kung Fu Samurai
                >
                > There will be on-site food for sale.
                >
                > Cost is $10 for the day
                >
                > Ye Olde Commons location is 120 Nothside Rd, Charlton, MA.
                >

                > Rob Kircher

              • robert kircher
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 13, 2008

                    OGC (www.ogc-con.com) is the Open Gaming Con located in Nashua NH this year.  I am running 2 events that weekend.