GSG 7/8 in Cumberland

  • Phil Alberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2008
      Heyo!

      GSG will be meeting at my place in Cumberland on 7/8. Please respond
      if you will be attending and/or if you need directions.

      6/10 Cumberland: Bob.S, Bob.C, Gary, Bill and I played Pacific
      Typhoon, Glory to Rome, and Notre Dame. The only detail I remember is
      that Bill built the Catacombs as the only completed building in Glory
      to Rome, thereby ending the game in 10 minutes.

      6/24 Plainville: Bob.S, Bob.C, Gary, Bill, Greg and I played Pacific
      Typhoon, Wizard, and Zirkus Flohcati x2. Sorry, no details.

      - Phil

      --
      Eastern MA Gaming
      http://www.unitygames.org/

      "But how do you plan for a bank full of nuns?"

      important, not the winning."
      - Reiner Knizia
    • Gary Libby
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7, 2008
        I should be there toting our new favorite GSG game Pacific Typhoon and
        our soon to be newer favorite San Quentin Kings.

        Gary