Carnage 11 is looking for Board Game GMs!!!

  • Rodney
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2008
      Hey all,

      Carnage 11 is looking for GMs to run Board games. Carnage will be
      held again this year in Fairlee VT from Nov 7-9. We alreday have
      many great games planned, but we are always looking for more games to
      offer! We are looking for new and exciting games as well as the
      classic board games. Come to the website: www.carnagecon.com to
      sign up to run a game or two. The deadline is July 31st!!

      Some Board games already planned for this years Carnage:

      Age of Empires III: The Age of Discovery
      Through the Ages: A Story of Civilization
      18XX
      Titan
      Pirates Cove
      Race for the Galaxy
      1960: The Making of the President
      Axis and Allies (Double Blind)
      Roborally
      Descent

      We are looking for GMs to run some of the following games:

      Power Grid
      Brass
      Railroad Tycoon
      Agricola
      Puerto Rico
      Any crayon rail games
      Additional 18XX
      Imperial
      Die Macher
      Calyus
      El Grande
      Pandemic
      Dune
      Ticket to Ride
      Age of Steam
      Tigris & Euphrates
      Princes of Florence
      Here I Stand
      Shogun
      Blackbeard
      Winds of Plunder
      Stone Age
      Pillars of the Earth

      This is by no means a comprhensive list. If you have a board game you
      love, than offer to run it at Carnage! Like I said above, we are
      looking for new and exciting, as well as the classics. So let us
      know what board games you want to see at this years Carnage, or come
      run one of your favorites!

      Thanks for your support...looking forward to a great year at
      Carnage: We go to 11!

      Rod Sheldon
      VP Carange Gaming