Missing portfoilo folder update

  • Nicholas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2008
      I think I have narrowed down the days to when I possibly lost my black
      portfolio folder.

      I think I may have lost my portfolio folder at Pandemonium Games in
      Cambridge on either Feb 13, 20 or 27.

      That portfolio folder contains mail with my name and PO Box address,
      as well as a number of business cards, and at least a document or two
      with my name on it also, as well as a pad that had a few things
      scrawled on it, among other items.

      Also that portfolio folder I think has some gold colored lettering on
      the inside of it referring to a convention held sometime in the year 2000.

      Please let me know if you've come across a black portfolio folder you
      may have taken by mistake.

      Thank you again!