re: n00b lfg in Hudson ma

  • silent_epoch
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2008
      Hello all. Im a PC gamer most of the time but I just started getting
      into board games and I heard through the grapevine that this is the
      yahoo-group to be in. I just recently played Arkham horror (which
      rocked) and I'm wicked into some card games (Munchkin, Bell Bottom
      Badasses, etc...)

      Just sayin' hi really. I saw the info on the site about the different
      events so you guys might see me around.

      Peace,
      Patrick (keyboardsoldier@...)