Bridgewatet Open Gaming - TONIGHT- June 27th

  • ScottH.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2008
      We will be gaming to tonight in Bridgewater. Starting around 7:00 PM at
      Scholars bookstore on the Bridgewater Green.
      I'll bring a few games I'm interested in playing. Bill has the new
      Ticket to Ride card game he won on BGG. We could always try that too.
      Looks fast enough to be a filler type game, with 3 or less players.
      With a 4th player, you go through the deck twice and that would
      lengthen the game quite a bit.
      Hope to see you tonight!
      ScottH.