BOGS (Bridgewater Open Gaming) this Friday, June 27th!!!

  • ScottH.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2008
      We have a quorom already. how about more of you coming to make it a
      gaming bash.
      Bridgewater Open Gaming this Friday, June 27, 2008. At Scholars in
      Bridgewater center. We generally gather around 7:00 PM with a few more
      group arriving around 8:00.
      Please feel free to stop by and talk or play a game with us. Open
      gaming at its best!
      Any game requests or other questions, please post here.
      See you this Friday!
      ScottH.