Gaming/Movie weekend in Framingham starts tonight

  • muttstain2
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2008
      Since there is no official UG this summer, feel free to pretend that
      this is it. This event is open to ALL members of the Unity Games
      community.

      We start tonight at 7:30 and run through Sunday night. There will be
      a large scale party game Saturday night and small Texas Hold'em
      tournaments Saturday and Sunday afternoon.

      Although I have hundreds of games, feel free to bring your own. If you
      need a break from gaming, I will be running cheesy B-Grade movies as well.

      For more info, email me.

      -Matt
      Muttstain@...