I'm back!

  • Alison Hansel
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 1, 2001
      Hi everyone!

      I've been gone for a while, but despite still having some grading
      left, am trying to get back into my regular routine of keeping up
      with the autoposter while, of course, conversing with you all.

      First, great work on the polls, Andrew. I'm glad I came back in time
      to vote! No need to waste any time trying to figure out what I voted
      for.... I agree with Pitt that Corsairs could have been on the list,
      but I wouldn't have voted for it anyway (not for first).

      Second, I loved this:

      --- david cousins <david.cousins@v...> wrote:
      > While playing Tichu last night with Rich, Dan and Mark (a chinese
      > flavored card game of trick taking -- standard deck of cards with
      > some special cards thrown in)

      Sounds like Mark is "a chinese flavored card game"! Hilarious. I've
      got some great misplaced modifiers culled from student papers
      collected on my website. One student wrote: "Being a history major,
      the Holocaust is very interesting." Ohh, the Holocaust is a history
      major - well, that is interesting.

      Third, for those of you in on the December Adam Spielt order, no sign
      of games or billing yet, so we're still waiting.

      That's all for now. But warn the autoposter... I'll be back!

      --Alison