Gaming/Movie weekend in Framingham June 20th-22nd

  • muttstain2
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2008
      It's time for another party, and yes I'm still working, but I have
      over a month to get things ready.

      February's party was the smallest in awhile with fewer than 50 people
      attending. This time, the weather should be nice, school should be
      over, and you should have no excuse (well some of you might already
      have other plans, but if you don't, you better be here!)

      I have filled all 4 of my DVD wall units with movies, and they are
      starting to pile up on the floor. I have also had to buy more
      shelving for games. There's barely enough room in the house for all
      the toys, so I'm hoping to try to set up some outdoor activities this
      time as well. (By the way, if anyone knows of a cheap painless way to
      cure OCD, we need to talk).

      I have lots of new games (with Thoughthammer and Board and Bits
      orders on their way) and there will again be a large-scale party game
      on Saturday (though I haven't decided yet what it will be).

      We will be starting at 7:30 Friday night and continuing on through
      late Sunday. Once again, dinner will be provided on Saturday night,
      and there is plenty of crash space for people who plan to stay over.

      As always, this event is open to all members of Unity Games.

      I will be sending out updates in the coming weeks. If you can't wait
      and want more details now, feel free to email me back. I hope to see
      most of you next month (if not before).

      -Matt
      muttstain@...