Any gamers on the North Shore?

  • asumoru
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2008
      Hey everyone, just joined (found out about this group via Boardgame
      Geek). I'm a dedicated gamer and play every kind of game imaginable.
      Unfortunately, even though I started a board game club at Salem State
      College, I can't quite get my fix.

      I don't like to head into the Boston area very often, so I'm looking
      for gamers in the North Shore area. I live on the Peabody/Salem border
      and would love to find other people to game with!

      You can see my collection on the geek at
      http://bgg.cc/viewcollection.php3?username=Asmor&own=1&startletter=ALL
      and I'm always up for trying new games.