Bridgewater Open Gaming (BOGS) this Friday night!

  • ScottH.
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2008
      It is the 2nd Friday of the month, so we will get a game group
      together, to play games, this Friday night at Scholars in Bridgewater
      center.
      I stopped by earlier in the week to pre-pay for Agricola and saw Dave
      does have some new stuff in.
      Last BOGS saw the ever popular Race for the Galaxy get played twice,
      at the opening and as a closer to the nights gaming. In between we had
      a 5 player game of El Capitan, the excellent remake of Kramer's Tycoon.
      I think the small rules tweeks really turned a good game into a better
      one. Adding the 5th player works very well too! My only complaint is
      the script used for the towns names is very hard to read in low light.
      Games start ~7:00 PM. Usually with a quick light game as others don't
      make it until close to 8:00. We end up leaving Dave and his store
      around midnight or so.
      Hope to see you there. Any game requests? I haven't had a Taj Mahal
      fix in a while, but we need exactly 5 for that to happen.
      If you have been thinking of heading out to an open gaming event,
      please stop by and see the BOGS gang on Friday night. It is a friendly
      group that has some excellent game explainers.
      ScottH.
    • S Pizio
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2008
        I wasn't paying attention to what week it was and made other plans, so I
        won't be there.

        Happy gaming.
        Scott Pizio
        -- Edgar Allan Poe