RPG game day

  • AmeLia Klunk
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2008
      Hi Kris!

      I've had a lot of comments here in the store regarding the game night,
      and it comes down to a 50/50 split. So we will host it on BOTH days:
      Tuesdays from 5-8pm and Saturdays from 2-5pm. We have ample games in
      our game closet or if you are looking to learn something specifically
      drop me a line to make sure I have it.

      "Every day is an adventure, we LOVE adventure!" :D

      Lia Klunk

      RPG

      508-892-5190