MIT Games Society, 5/2/2008, 7:00 pm

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2008
      Reminder from: Unity_Games Yahoo! Group

      Title: MIT Games Society

      Date: Friday May 2, 2008
      Time: 7:00 pm - 1:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Notes: We play boardgames, and have a huge library. The MIT SGS has been running on Friday nights starting at 7pm for over 20 years.

      Recently, we've been playing San Juan, Puerto Rico, San Marco, RA, Third Reich, Aquire, Power Grid, Wizard, Union Pacific and, as always, lots and lots of Titan.

      Good directions to our room at MIT at our web site:

      http://www.mit.edu/activities/sgs/

      We continue to meet during the summer months -- we don't miss a Friday Night!

      Open to all.

    • Galen Silversmith
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2008
        At the SGS game on the 18th, there was some discussion of planning a
        Twilight Imperrum game for tomorrow night. Does anyone know if this
        is still the plan?

        -- Galen