Thank you from Rising Phoenix Games

  • AmeLia Klunk
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2008
      Hi all,

      I'm sorry I missed the game day, I was at the Gama Retailer Trade Show
      Convention in Las Vegas getting the "low-down" on the latest-greatest
      new games coming out. I'm so glad you all had a good time!! We're
      going to be starting up a "Family Board Game Night" on Tuesday evenings
      from 5-7 starting next week. If any are in the area and like to stop
      by we'd love to have you. :) Also, we were thinking about running one
      on Saturday afternoons. Any feedback would be great.

      Thanks again for coming and Thank you TOTAL CON for hosting such a fun
      and successful event!

      Lia Klunk, Owner
      Rising Phoenix Games
      508-892-5190
    • Kris!
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2 12:40 PM
        I am very interested in a Family Game night, though personally we
        have another commitment Tuesday evenings. Please post if you do
        start this on another day.

        Thanks!
        Kris

        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "AmeLia Klunk" <liaklunk@...>