Re: [Unity_Games] Digest Number 3100

  • Jim Allard
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21 5:16 AM
      Hi,

      There is a hotel in Andover (off 93) that used to host the TotalCon event. It had at least two very large rooms (one for vendors) that I think can be merged.

      Ramada Rolling Green Inn
      311 Lowell St
      Andover, MA 01810

      (978) 470-2653

      Just of 93 (one exit south of 495) - exit 43 (across from the IRS <G>)

      JimA

      >2a. Re: the next Unity Games
      > Posted by: "Dave Bernazzani" daveber@... dbergis
      > Date: Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:50 am ((PDT))
      >
      >I swear we have had our share of hotel adventures! We would
      >rather let UGXV be a bit delayed (perhaps to the winter if need
      >be) to try and find a hotel we can be in long-term and develop a
      >good relationship with.
      >
      >So, no.. there is no hint we can give ;)
      >--
      >Dave Bernazzani
    • S Pizio
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 21 4:56 PM
        That hotel is not there anymore.

        Scott Pizio
        -- Edgar Allan Poe

        There is a hotel in Andover (off 93) that used to host the TotalCon
        event. It had at least two very large rooms (one for vendors) that I
        think can be merged.

        Ramada Rolling Green Inn
        311 Lowell St
        Andover, MA 01810

        (978) 470-2653

        Just of 93 (one exit south of 495) - exit 43 (across from the IRS <G>)

        JimA

        >2a. Re: the next Unity Games
        > Posted by: "Dave Bernazzani" daveber@gmail.
        <mailto:daveber%40gmail.com> com dbergis