BOGS 4/11

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 8, 2008
      Is anyone planning on being at BOGS this Friday? I know several people
      went out last week and wanted to know if that was going to be the
      substitute week for the month. I would appreciate it if the regular
      could sound off either way so I can decide whether or not to drive up
      this weekend.

      Thanks

      Scott
    • ScottH.
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 10, 2008
        I will be there. Brother Bill should be back from Maine and in
        attendance. Rich is a maybe towards yes. Dave F. is outside possible
        and Nick looks like he will show at ~ his usually time.
        Maybe Todd will show again? Perhaps other new people might wish to
        join us?
        ScottH.

        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Scott" <spizio@...> wrote:

        > Is anyone planning on being at BOGS this Friday? I know several
        people
        > went out last week and wanted to know if that was going to be the
        > substitute week for the month. I would appreciate it if the regular
        > could sound off either way so I can decide whether or not to drive up
        > this weekend.
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Scott

      • tddcutrona
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 10, 2008
          I might be able to attend, but first I have to check with my
          wife....so I would say 50-50. Todd

          P.S. If I do come are there any games that I should bring? I know
          that this group plays some heavier games, so mine might be considered
          too light. I bought Teuber's Domaine last week....I could also bring
          San Marco, Manhattan, Pillars, TtR Europe, Samurai, Blue Moon City,
          among others. Let me know.

          --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "ScottH." <sahenshaw@...> wrote:

          > I will be there. Brother Bill should be back from Maine and in
          > attendance. Rich is a maybe towards yes. Dave F. is outside
          possible
          > and Nick looks like he will show at ~ his usually time.
          > Maybe Todd will show again? Perhaps other new people might wish to
          > join us?
          > ScottH.
          >
          > --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Scott" <spizio@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Is anyone planning on being at BOGS this Friday? I know several
          > people
          > > went out last week and wanted to know if that was going to be the
          > > substitute week for the month. I would appreciate it if the
          regular
          > > could sound off either way so I can decide whether or not to
          drive up
          > > this weekend.
          > >
          > > Thanks
          > >
          > > Scott

        • S Pizio
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 11, 2008
            I have El Grande, Downfall of Pompeii, Race for the Galaxy,
            Transamerica, Tsuro, and Trias packed. I wouldn't mind seeing CoP.

            Scott Pizio
            -- Edgar Allan Poe

            --- In Unity_Games@ <mailto:Unity_Games%40yahoogroups.com>
            yahoogroups.com, "Scott" <spizio@...> wrote:

            > Is anyone planning on being at BOGS this Friday? I know several
            people
            > went out last week and wanted to know if that was going to be the
            > substitute week for the month. I would appreciate it if the regular
            > could sound off either way so I can decide whether or not to drive up
            > this weekend.
            >
            > Thanks
            >
            > Scott

          • ScottH.
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 11, 2008
              --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "tddcutrona" <toddc2@...> wrote:

              > I might be able to attend, but first I have to check with my
              > wife....so I would say 50-50. Todd

              Hope you can make it!

              > P.S. If I do come are there any games that I should bring? I know
              > that this group plays some heavier games, so mine might be
              > considered too light. I bought Teuber's Domaine last week....
              > I could also bring San Marco, Manhattan, Pillars, TtR Europe,
              > Samurai, Blue Moon City, among others. Let me know.

              We do play light stuff too! San Marco is perfect with 3 and I would
              like to try Domaine some time. Blue Moon City was played just a few
              sessions ago. I have seen Samurai played, but I tend to avoid it.
              I like Manhattan (my deck is missing 2 cards). Ireally like the
              Godzilla variant!
              Bring what you want to play!
              I usually bring 6+ games and most weeks none get played. Group think
              can take over, so having options is good.

              Hope to see you and many more at Scholars tonight. I'm hoping Dave
              got the Pillars of earth expansion.

              ScottH.