GSG 4/8: Cumberland

  • Phil Alberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2008
      We will be gathering at my place in Cumberland, RI for GSG this
      Tuesday. Most of the regulars are gathering in Ohio this week, so I
      expect a very light turnout. Please let me know if you will be
      attending.

      As an added bonus, this date is also my youngest daughter's 10th
      birthday, so there will be cake!

      - Phil

      --
      Eastern MA Gaming
      http://www.unitygames.org/

      "But how do you plan for a bank full of nuns?"

      important, not the winning."
      - Reiner Knizia