Re: Bridgewater Open Gaming Session THIS Friday, April 4, 2008

  • ScottH.
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1 5:05 PM
      Dave did have In the Year of the Dragon, which is now mine. He
      actually has quite a few new games in stock. Another great reason to
      come to Bridgewater Friday night and play some games!
      ScottH
      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "ScottH." <sahenshaw@...> wrote:

      > With many people heading out of town to Ohio, this Friday is a good
      > time to have a game night without them. We will miss them, of course,
      > but we shall keep on gaming even in their absence.
      > I'll be at Scholars between 6:30 - 7:00 PM. I know if the other Scott
      > comes, he'll be closer to 8:00.
      > Who else is in? What do you want to play?
      > I would like to try In the Year of the Dragon again. Anyone have a copy?
      > I'm hoping Dave has one at the store for me, but I haven't called to
      > check yet. I guess I'll have to stop by before this Friday.
      > See you this Friday in Bridgewater!
      > If you have always wanted to try an open gaming night, this friday is
      > the perfect chance to jump in and play in an open gaming atmosphere in
      > Scholar's Book store on the Bridgewater Green. At least stop by and
      > say 'Hi'.
      > ScottH.

    • S Pizio
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1 9:21 PM
        I've already committed to being at Havoc
        <http://havoc.battlegroupboston.org/> early on Saturday morning so I
        won't be able to make it. I'll there next week if there is enough
        interest.

        Scott Pizio
        -- Edgar Allan Poe

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 4 5:57 AM
          I will be there, trying for a 6:30-7:00 arrival myself. Year of the
          Dragon looks cool. Always willing to try something new!
          -D