SR: SSG Reports

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2000
      The rest of the December 2000 session reports have been posted
      for the South Shore Gamers. With the snow coming, and other
      commitments - this is the last of the session reports for 2000!

      http://www.gis.net/~dber/gameclub.htm

      dber@...
    • Mark Edwards
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2001
        --- In Unity_Games@egroups.com, Dave Bernazzani <dber@g...> wrote:
        > The rest of the December 2000 session reports have been posted
        > for the South Shore Gamers. With the snow coming, and other
        > commitments - this is the last of the session reports for 2000!
        >
        > http://www.gis.net/~dber/gameclub.htm

        I had almost forgotten about a couple of comments I had about some
        games played during the 12/23 session.

        CARAT: I thought it was just a bit too dry and analytical for my
        tastes. And the kingmaker position I was put into was really unfun.

        Flinke Pinke: On the other hand this is a game I really enjoyed.
        Pretty light stuff here, a little dry (theme? What theme?), but it
        had some nice elements to it which I enjoyed. Reminded me a little
        of
        Members Only in the sense of the group think and betting
        (investing) mechanisms. Nice little filler which can be played using
        the Galaxy:The Dark Ages game kit! (I figured I'd spare Jonathan the
        trouble. ;-) )

        Mark