Bridgewater Open Gaming Session THIS Friday, April 4, 2008

  • ScottH.
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2008
      With many people heading out of town to Ohio, this Friday is a good
      time to have a game night without them. We will miss them, of course,
      but we shall keep on gaming even in their absence.
      I'll be at Scholars between 6:30 - 7:00 PM. I know if the other Scott
      comes, he'll be closer to 8:00.
      Who else is in? What do you want to play?
      I would like to try In the Year of the Dragon again. Anyone have a copy?
      I'm hoping Dave has one at the store for me, but I haven't called to
      check yet. I guess I'll have to stop by before this Friday.
      See you this Friday in Bridgewater!
      If you have always wanted to try an open gaming night, this friday is
      the perfect chance to jump in and play in an open gaming atmosphere in
      Scholar's Book store on the Bridgewater Green. At least stop by and
      say 'Hi'.
      ScottH.
    • ScottH.
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2008
        Dave did have In the Year of the Dragon, which is now mine. He
        actually has quite a few new games in stock. Another great reason to
        come to Bridgewater Friday night and play some games!
        ScottH
        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "ScottH." <sahenshaw@...> wrote:

        > With many people heading out of town to Ohio, this Friday is a good
        > time to have a game night without them. We will miss them, of course,
        > but we shall keep on gaming even in their absence.
        > I'll be at Scholars between 6:30 - 7:00 PM. I know if the other Scott
        > comes, he'll be closer to 8:00.
        > Who else is in? What do you want to play?
        > I would like to try In the Year of the Dragon again. Anyone have a copy?
        > I'm hoping Dave has one at the store for me, but I haven't called to
        > check yet. I guess I'll have to stop by before this Friday.
        > See you this Friday in Bridgewater!
        > If you have always wanted to try an open gaming night, this friday is
        > the perfect chance to jump in and play in an open gaming atmosphere in
        > Scholar's Book store on the Bridgewater Green. At least stop by and
        > say 'Hi'.
        > ScottH.

      • S Pizio
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2008
          I've already committed to being at Havoc
          <http://havoc.battlegroupboston.org/> early on Saturday morning so I
          won't be able to make it. I'll there next week if there is enough
          interest.

          Scott Pizio
          -- Edgar Allan Poe

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 4, 2008
            I will be there, trying for a 6:30-7:00 arrival myself. Year of the
            Dragon looks cool. Always willing to try something new!
            -D