Gaming in Concord, NH on Thursday, March 13

  • W. Eric Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2008
      I'm hosting game night at my house in Concord on Thursday, March 13,
      starting at 5pm and running until 10 or so. I might be able to start
      earlier, so ping me with a start time if you're interested and might be
      able to arrive earlier.

      One player is bringing Pandemic and Wabash Cannonball. I have plenty of
      games that I'd like to play, including the ever-present Agricola and
      Race for the Galaxy.

      RSVP with an arrival time if you're in, and suggest games ahead of time
      that you'd like to play so that I can refresh myself on the rules.

      Hope to see you here!

      Eric

      --
      W. Eric Martin