Re: New BoardGameGeek guild for South Shore

  • ScottH.
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 29, 2008
      There is a BGG Guild for War Gamers south of Boston.
      SNEW, Southern New England Wargamers.
      http://www.boardgamegeek.com/guild/19
      We meet one Saturday night a month (99% of the time it is the 3rd
      Saturday). We meet at host Nick's house in Bridgewater.
      Also Bridgewater Open Gaming happens at least once, sometimes twice a
      month at Scholars Bookstore on the Bridgewater Green. Check this list
      for postings on that. Usually the 2nd Friday of the month we get a
      quorum together. I still have a session report to do for last weeks
      snow filled session.
      ScottH.

      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Jeffrey Henning" <jeffrey@...> wrote:

      > I've created a new BoardGameGeek guild for the "South Shore":
      > http://www.boardgamegeek.com/guild/478
      >
      > I've strayed from the Wikipedia-definition of South Shore
      > (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Shore_%28Massachusetts%29), and
      defined
      > it for BGG purposes as "south of Boston, north of Cape Cod and east of
      > Worcester."
      >
      > There's also a Western Mass. guild:
      > http://www.boardgamegeek.com/guild/329
      >
      > No Boston, North Shore or New Hampshire guilds yet (they cost 10
      GeekGold to