Fwd: Ancient Druidic board game found

  • Cally Perry
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2008
      My friend Britt drew my attention to the discovery of a boardgame in
      a (probable) Druid's grave, with pieces still in play! It's described
      on the second page of this article:

      http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2008/02/11/druid-grave.html

      But, where are the the pieces? I want a picture!

      Cally
    • Matt Horn
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 12, 2008
        The board and pieces were found in a druid grave? I'd say that game has
        a serious A/P problem.

        -matt

      • Craig B
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 12, 2008
          Either that or he was waiting for his buddy to move and "took a little nap" ;)