Re: Bridgewater Open Gaming Session, 2/8/2008, 5:15 pm

  • ScottH.
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 8, 2008
      I will be busy tonight, but certainly plan on being there next Friday.
      ScottH.

      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "S Pizio" <spizio@...> wrote:

      > Is anyone committed to coming this week? I'll bring Container out if
      > anyone is interested.
      >
      > Scott Pizio
      > "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity."
      > -- Edgar Allan Poe

    • Dawn Townsend
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 8, 2008
        Im sorry, my computer has been broken. Are people going to Bridgewater
        tonight?
        Dawn
      • Scott
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 8, 2008
          Since there is no firm comitment from anyone, I'll skip the 45min drive
          tonight. I'll agree with Scott H's suggestion and come out next Friday
          if anyone want's to do next week.