RE: [Unity_Games] Bridgewater Open Gaming Session, 2/8/2008, 5:15 pm

  • S Pizio
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 7, 2008
      Is anyone committed to coming this week? I'll bring Container out if
      anyone is interested.

      Scott Pizio
      -- Edgar Allan Poe

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 8, 2008
        I will be busy tonight, but certainly plan on being there next Friday.
        ScottH.

        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "S Pizio" <spizio@...> wrote:

        > Is anyone committed to coming this week? I'll bring Container out if
        > anyone is interested.
        >
        > Scott Pizio
        > "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity."
        > -- Edgar Allan Poe

      • Dawn Townsend
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 8, 2008
          Im sorry, my computer has been broken. Are people going to Bridgewater
          tonight?
          Dawn
        • Scott
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 8, 2008
            Since there is no firm comitment from anyone, I'll skip the 45min drive
            tonight. I'll agree with Scott H's suggestion and come out next Friday
            if anyone want's to do next week.