Bridgewater Open Gaming Session, 2/8/2008, 5:15 pm

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 7 2:10 PM
      Reminder from: Unity_Games Yahoo! Group

      Title: Bridgewater Open Gaming Session

      Date: Friday February 8, 2008
      Time: 5:15 pm - 3:15 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Notes: Weekly games at Cole Hall 15 Cedar St Bridgewater, MA. hosted by Scholars' (800) 823-1712. Hall entry fee $2.00. Coupon to each player 35% off next purchase of game.

    • S Pizio
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 7 6:17 PM
        Is anyone committed to coming this week? I'll bring Container out if
        anyone is interested.

        Scott Pizio
        -- Edgar Allan Poe

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 8 8:00 AM
          I will be busy tonight, but certainly plan on being there next Friday.
          ScottH.

          --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "S Pizio" <spizio@...> wrote:

          > Is anyone committed to coming this week? I'll bring Container out if
          > anyone is interested.
          >
          > Scott Pizio
          > "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity."
          > -- Edgar Allan Poe

        • Dawn Townsend
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 8 11:31 AM
            Im sorry, my computer has been broken. Are people going to Bridgewater
            tonight?
            Dawn
          • Scott
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 8 4:11 PM
              Since there is no firm comitment from anyone, I'll skip the 45min drive
              tonight. I'll agree with Scott H's suggestion and come out next Friday
              if anyone want's to do next week.