New Two-Player Card Game

  • chap9898
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2008
      Hi all,

      I recently invented a two-player card game called Psych, played with a
      standard 52-card deck. It is not totally original, but rather a variant
      of another game (Goofspiel). However, I have been playing it quite a
      bit and most everyone with whom I have played agrees that it is a fun
      and interesting game with a great deal of strategic and tactical depth.
      I was just wondering whether I could obtain feedback on the game from
      others on this site.

      My motivation for creating the game was to invent a two-player game
      with simple rules that was mostly skill-based and could be played with
      a standard 52-card deck.

      The rules of the game may be found on www.pagat.com, in the "Invented
      Games" section, under the name "Psych". Please let me know what you
      think! My e-mail is chap9898@yahoo. com.

      Thank you,
      Brad