Charity Auction - One More Thing

  • Craig Massey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2008
      I almost forgot....

      Matthew Daigle, the organizer for Connecticon promised two complimentary entry passes for each person who won a lot in Saturday's UG auction. I have sent along a list of the winning bidders names to him. If you are interested in attending please drop him a note at his email address off list. The address for the site is below.

      Connecticon - http://www.connecticon.org/

      Matthew's email - m.daigle@...

      I know that Matthew is excited about the expansion of board gaming events at the con and Hartford isn't terribly far so give it a try.

      Thanks for the your generosity Matthew!

      Best,
      Craig

      Craig W. Massey