Concord, NH game day, Saturday, Feb. 2

  • W. Eric Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2008
      I'm hosting a game day at my home in Concord, NH this coming Saturday,
      Feb. 2, starting at 1pm and running until 9pm. As usual I have some
      games that I want to play (Rapscallion, Albion) and many others that
      feel neglected and cry out for attention. Feel free to throw out
      suggestions of your own...

      Swing on by for a few hours of gaming, pizza-eating, and general fun.
      RSVP with an arrival time or if you need directions.

      Eric

      --
      W. Eric Martin
      Editor, http://www.BoardgameNews.com