Re: [Unity_Games] Thanks for another great UG event!!!

  • Craig Brooks
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 28, 2008
      I too want to throw my voice out there and thank the steering committee for
      all their hard work. I¹ve been coming to these since UG3 or 4, and it¹s
      amazing to see what the event has grown into.

      Overall, my experience was very positive. The only downside to the day was
      the water service was a tad lacking. It made me feel bad for the poor woman
      outside at the food service table who seemed to be getting bombarded by
      questions about the water shortage. Otherwise, the event and location was
      again great.

      I look forward to the next one!

      --
      Craig Brooks